Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Newest Recycled Creation








Recycled Bottle Creations

A broken bottle becomes a beautiful work of art from such a simple idea.

All it takes is a hammer to start, then I find the perfect curves in the glass and cut leaf shapes, grind, foil, and solder together with some galvanized wire.

Each is a one-of-a-kind and overlapped on a colorful frame of stained glass.

I will be adding more creations in this series to my Etsy shop.

Here are 2 that are listed. The first is called "Summer Breeze"
and the 2nd is "Indigenous Leaves"

Keep watching for new creations.

4 comments:

  1. I love, love, love it! So creative and absolutely beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Topcat. It looks like I've found a new release and it's so much fun finding the right curves and cutting out the leaves. I am now on the prowl for different colors of green. It's already amazing how many beautiful shades there are in wine bottles. I appreciate your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your works is great! I like "Summer Breeze" most. Perhaps it is because of the blue color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sonja. I love color therapy, such true light.

    ReplyDelete